Amish Pottery Pantry
- Wide 43.50"
- Height 65"
- Depth 16"
This Amish Pottery Pantry is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The pantry will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Shown in Sand-Thru ~ Red Cranberry
Base price starts as unfinished.
- Amish craftsmanship
- Three adjustable shelves in top
- Wood panel door
- Window door
- Two drawer with full extension ball-bearing slides
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws–not staples
- The back is exposed, ¾ beaded tongue-in-groove solid pine boards is used
- Tack slides on feet to protect your floors and make it easy to slide
- Made in the USA
- Some assembly required
The pantry is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.