Amish Pie Safe Pantry
- Wide 36"
- Height 46"
- Depth 12.75"
- Tall side: 20" wide x 12.75" depth
- Short side 16" wide x 12.72" depth
This Amish Pie Safe Pantry is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The pie safe will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Shown in Sand-Thru ~ Black
Base price starts as unfinished.
- Amish craftsmanship
- Features three stationary shelves
- Two panel doors
- One drawer with wood on wood slide
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws–not staples
- The back is exposed, ¾ beaded tongue-in-groove solid pine boards is used
- Tack slides on feet to protect your floors and make it easy to slide
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- Quality Eastern White Pine Wood
Natural characteristics will show deformities and knots in the pine wood.
- Base price starts unfinished
- Antique Distress Finish
- Stain Finish
- Two (2) coats of paint and sanded thru
- Sprayed with stain & hand wiped
- Inside & backs of cabinets are painted
- Unfinished click the order button without selecting any other option.
- Sand-Thru-Paint, select your color in the drop down, click the order button. Do not select any other option.
- Second paint color, select the Antique Distress option in the drop down and your second color option in the drop down than click the order button.
- Example Black over Red. Red will be your second color.
The pie safe is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.