This Lizzies Hutch is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The Lizzies Hutch will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Shown in Sand-Thru in Black ~ Michael's Cherry Stained Maple Countertop ~ Shown in Sand-Thru ~ Seafoam painted countertop ~ Shown in Antique Distress ~ Celery ~ Harvest Stained Maple Countertop
Baskets shown not included.
- Wide 48"
- Height 82"
- Depth 21"
- Amish craftsmanship
- Five panel Doors
- Four drawers
- Maple countertop
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws–not staples
- The back is exposed, ¾ beaded tongue-in-groove solid pine boards is used
- Tack slides on feet to protect your floors and make it easy to slide
- Made in the USA
- Some assembly required
- Quality Eastern White Pine Wood
Natural characteristics will show deformities and knots in the pine wood.
- Base price starts unfinished
- Antique Distress Finish
- Stain Finish
- Two (2) coats of paint and sanded thru
- Sprayed with stain & hand wiped
- Inside & backs of cabinets are painted
- Unfinished click the order button without selecting any other option.
- Sand-Thru-Paint, select your color in the drop down, click the order button. Do not select any other option.
- Second paint color, select the Antique Distress option in the drop down and your second color option in the drop down than click the order button.
- Example Black over Red. Red will be your second color.
The hutch is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.