Wash Cabinet With Wood Doors
This Wash Cabinet With Wood Doors is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The Wash Cabinet With Wood Doors will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Antique Distressed ~ Celery
Accessories not included.
Wood Doors will replace skirt across the bottom.
- Wide 36"
- Height 66"
- Depth 19.5"
- Amish craftsmanship
- Cupboard and mirror shelf across top
- Solid tongue in groove backing
- Pegs for hanging
- Towel or paper towel bar on side
- Full extension drawer - made with high quality 3/4" pine & S-lock corners
- Two doors will replace skirt across the bottom with storage behind
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws–not staples
- The back is exposed, ¾ beaded tongue-in-groove solid pine boards is used
- Tack slides on feet to protect your floors and make it easy to slide
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- Quality Eastern White Pine Wood
Natural characteristics will show deformities and knots in the pine wood.
- Base price starts unfinished
- Antique Distress Finish
- Stain Finish
- Two (2) coats of paint and sanded thru
- Sprayed with stain & hand wiped
- Inside & backs of cabinets are painted
- Unfinished click the order button without selecting any other option.
- Sand-Thru-Paint, select your color in the drop down, click the order button. Do not select any other option.
- Second paint color, select the Antique Distress option in the drop down and your second color option in the drop down than click the order button.
- Example Black over Red. Red will be your second color.
The cabinet is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.