Amish Handmade Wash Cabinet W/Skirt
- Wide 36"
- Height 66"
- Depth 19.5"
This Amish Handmade Wash Cabinet W/Skirt is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The cabinet will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Accessories not included.
Antique Distressed ~ Celery with Black and Cream check skirt
Base price starts as unfinished.
- Amish craftsmanship
- Cupboard and mirror shelf across top
- Solid tongue in groove backing
- Pegs for hanging
- Towel or paper towel bar on side
- Full extension drawer - made with high quality 3/4" pine & S-lock corners
- Storage behind the skirt on the bottom
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws–not staples
- The back is exposed, ¾ beaded tongue-in-groove solid pine boards is used
- Tack slides on feet to protect your floors and make it easy to slide
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
The cabinet is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.