Bakersville Mirror Rough-Sawn Maple Wood
This Bakersville Mirror Rough-Sawn Maple Wood is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The rough look of the finish allows for heavy use without destroying the appearance.
The Bakersville Mirror Rough-Sawn Maple Wood will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Picture is Bevel Mirror upgrade.
Shown in Almond Stain Finish
Accessories & dresser not included
- Amish craftsmanship
- Circular sawn Maple exterior
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- Top Quality Maple Wood Rough-Sawn
Natural characteristics will show deformities and knots in the maple wood.
- Rough-Sawn to show saw blade marks on lumber
- Unfinished Option
- Stain Finish Option
- Slight hand sanding to prepare for stain & 2 coats of sealer
- Slight hand sanding to prepare for top coat.
- Top coat
- Base price starts as unfinished
- If you want unfinished click the order button without selecting any other option.
- Bevel Mirror Upgrade
The mirror is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.