Norfolk Hall Seat Rough-Sawn Maple Wood 47.5 Inch
This Norfolk Hall Seat Rough-Sawn Maple Wood 47.5 Inch is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The rough look of the finish allows for heavy use without destroying the appearance.
The Norfolk Hall Seat Rough-Sawn Maple Wood 47.5 Inch will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Shown in River Rock Stain Finish
Accessory not included.
- Wide 47.5"
- Height 78"
- Depth 19.75"
- Amish craftsmanship
- Circular sawn Maple exterior
- Two storage drawers
- Four hooks for hanging
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws–not staples
- Tack slides on feet to protect your floors and make it easy to slide
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- Top Quality Maple Wood Rough-Sawn
Natural characteristics will show deformities and knots in the maple wood.
- Rough-Sawn to show saw blade marks on lumber
- Stain Finish Option
- Slight hand sanding to prepare for stain & 2 coats of sealer
- Slight hand sanding to prepare for top coat.
- Top coat
- Base price starts as unfinished
- If you want unfinished click the order button without selecting any other option.
- Bevel Mirror upgrade
The hall seat is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.