Amish Handmade Rough-Sawn Maple Wood Moss Hill Kitchen Island
- Wide 36"
- Height 56"
- Depth 36"
This Amish Handmade Rough-Sawn Maple Wood Moss Hill Kitchen Island is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The rough look of the finish allows for heavy use without destroying the appearance.
The kitchen island will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Shown in Almond Stain Finish
Chair not included
Base price starts as unfinished.
- Amish craftsmanship
- Circular sawn maple exterior
- Two Doors with adjustable shelves
- Standard cast iron hardware - hinges & knobs. Due to availability, we reserve the right to substitute hardware
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws–not staples
- Tack slides on feet to protect your floors and make it easy to slide
- No assembly required
The island is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.