Moss Hill Kitchen Island Rough-Sawn Maple Wood w/Two Doors
This Moss Hill Kitchen Island Rough-Sawn Maple Wood w/Two Doors is built by a group of skilled Amish craftsmen, assembled with attention to detail.
You will receive a piece of quality built furniture to last for many generations.
The rough look of the finish allows for heavy use without destroying the appearance.
The Moss Hill Kitchen Island Rough-Sawn Maple Wood w/Two Doors will ship to you from the Amish builders shop in northern Indiana.
Shown in Almond Stain Finish
Chair not included
- Wide 36"
- Height 56"
- Depth 36"
- Amish craftsmanship
- Circular sawn maple exterior
- Two Doors with adjustable shelves
- Standard cast iron hardware - hinges & knobs. Due to availability, we reserve the right to substitute hardware
- Screws are used to assemble your furniture–not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws–not staples
- Tack slides on feet to protect your floors and make it easy to slide
- Made in the USA
- Free Curb Side Shipping
- No assembly required
- Top Quality Maple Wood Rough-Sawn
Natural characteristics will show deformities and knots in the maple wood.
- Rough-Sawn to show saw blade marks on lumber
- Unfinished Option
- Stain Finish Option
- Slight hand sanding to prepare for stain & 2 coats of sealer
- Slight hand sanding to prepare for top coat.
- Top coat
- Base price starts as unfinished
- If you want unfinished click the order button without selecting any other option.
- Shipping is Free for this island.
The island is custom made to order so lead time is around 3 months.
Once you receive your order, you will see that it was well worth the wait.